Thursday, November 19, 2009

Didn't I Mention Psychotic Tendencies Before?

Since last night's post was obscenely long-winded I'm going to make this one short and sweet:

Tonight I'm going to a midnight showing of New Moon. What? Did you just ask if I'm crazy? No doubt about it! Almost 7 months pregnant and I'm planning to be out until the wee hours of the morning and I still intend to show up to work bright and early? Yeah, something like that, but the question still stands of how coherent I'll be.

Anyway, I figure people--pregnant women included--have done crazier things and I couldn't stand the idea of staying home watching re-runs of The Nanny on Nick at Nite while my best friends were out surrounded by tweens in pajama pants and Ugg boots swooning over Edward Cullen. That sort of yielding is just not in my nature.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

ahhh. i love this post!!! and so glad you made it last night. i have to say, i am dead tired today though. i think i am too old for staying up that late and working the next day!