Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shits and Giggles

I'm still in a bad mood. This is obviously not my week as everything seems to be going wrong, so rather than risk embarrassing myself in the future by ranting uncontrollably about said happenings I'm going to leave you with a few texts Jon and I exchanged this morning. (For those of you who don't know, I left my husband in Las Vegas on Sunday morning for his annual business conference. Since then I've been dragging myself to work each morning and spending the evening watching chick flicks. It's just that time of year.)

Jon: (10:22 am) Good morning. I love you so much. I miss you and I can't wait to get home.

Kate: (1:33 pm) Are you brown nosing? :P I can't wait for you to be home...although I have gotten used to having the bed all to myself...

Kate: (1:35 pm) Jack wants to play fetch with you...



Kate: (1:37 pm) I'm not kidding! He wants to play so bad he's licking his lips...



Kate: (1:39 pm) And after fetch, he wants to take a dog nap w/ you...



Kate: (1:41 pm ) Macy misses you so much she hides in bed all day...


Jon: (4:02 pm) No I'm not brown nosing.

Yes, yes, it's true. I have way too much time on my hands, but I rather enjoyed the idea of him sitting in a 6 hour meeting, taking an unapproved break every 2 minutes to see what his crazy wife had sent this time.

No comments: