Saturday, December 15, 2007

Random

My niece said to me the other day, "Geez, Katie, you're so random!"

I'm not entirely sure what she meant by it, but I'm sure I'll only prove her right with this entry.

My backyard looks like a Thomas Kinkade painting. The snow is coming down in long streams and the last hour gave us two inches.

A few friends and I made an impromptu trip to Pittsburgh last night which proved for a very fruitful 30 minute shopping spree at IKEA before the employees kicked us out at 9:15. It sucked to have so little time, but at least all indecisiveness had to be thrown out the window and every movement had to count for something. I walked away with two gifts and two photo frames for myself.

The grocery stores are a mad house around here. I had to circle the parking lot for 15 minutes before I found a place to park! I didn't go anywhere near the mall today. I was too afraid those people would eat me alive.

Beer Tree Party tonight! Details tomorrow!

No comments: