1. Quality time with Owen every morning watching cartoons and eating buttermilk waffles.
2. Jack sleeping at my feet while I work and then crawling out from under the desk at 11:59 and stretching in preparation for the daily lunch time walk.
3. Dress code = sweat pants, t-shirt and messy ponytail.
4. Non-stop Pandora radio.
5. The fastest, most convenient food is located IN MY KITCHEN and not some questionable and equally addictive burger joint around the corner.
6. MY OWN BATHROOM . 'Nuff said.
7. Beverly Hills 90210 re-runs on my lunch hour.
8. One tank of gas lasts nearly 2 months.
9. Dinner is often ready before one hungry little monster and his big, hungry father arrive home. This convenience alone makes for some very peaceful evenings.
10. This office space! Working in a space that is created by and for yourself makes a world of difference.