Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't believe the pie

For those of you who are just dying to know (yeah, right)--yes, I did eat the world's most sugary apple pie for breakfast and I enjoyed every bite of it. The only problem was I had been expecting an early sugar high and then sharp drop a few hours later, but what I actually got was an instant downer. Who knew so much processed sugar would do nothing for me nutritionally? Oh, yeah, I did, but I was so sweet on that apple pie that I actually believed the lies she told me.

Hah. Okay. Yeah. I have been completely lethargic all day. I should have been in bed 46 minutes ago and I am moments away from thumping my head on the desk so I've got to get some sleep.

Tomorrow breakfast will consist of hearty oatmeal, and then I swear I'll be able to put a coherent thought together.

No comments: